Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What is Type 2 Diabetes?

Type 2 diabetes, once called non-insulin-dependent diabetes, is the most common form of diabetes, affecting 90% to 95% of people with Diabetes.

It's a chronic disease in which people have problems regulating their blood sugar. People with diabetes have high blood sugar because their bodies:

  • Do not produce enough insulin
  • Are not responsive to insulin
  • A combination of both

The main difference with Type 1 Diabetes, is that there are no episodes of low blood sugar level, unless the person is taking insulin or certain diabetes medicines. The person may not have symptoms before diagnosis. Usually the disease is discovered in adulthood, but an increasing number of children are being diagnosed with the disease.

Type 2 diabetes is extremely common. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that over 29 million children and adults in the United States have some form of diabetes. That is about 9 percent of the population. The vast majority of these people have type 2 diabetes. 

But the real truth is: It can be prevented or delayed with a healthy lifestyle, including maintaining a healthy weight, eating sensibly, and exercising regularly. But only if you follow the right proffesional guide, and not whatever you find in the internet. ►To know more about the perfect guide to cure Type 2 Diabetes: CLICK HERE (Tested by Myself).

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe in someone that tells you "here's the cure". I will test it tho, and will share my results here :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be waiting for you to share your results :D

      Delete
  2. What the hell? its amazzzing. I don't usually buy stuff from the internet but this is totally worth after what I experienced. The thing that I don't understand is: why are you here in a blog and not directing an enterprise with this?. Thank you girl, can I add you in my mail list?. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, after testing the guide on me, I will give a try with my mom!. My sister recomended me the product.

      Delete