Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes: Detailed


Type 2 diabetes can cause serious health complications. That's why is very important to know how to spot type 2 diabetes symptoms. Evenprediabetes can increase the chance of heart disease, just like type 1 ortype 2 diabetes. Talk to your doctor about preventive measures you can take now to reduce the chance of developing type 2 diabetesand heart disease.


The symptoms of type 2 diabetes due to high blood sugar may include:


  • Increased thirst
  • Increased hunger (especially after eating)
  • Dry mouth
  • Frequent urination
  • Unexplained weight loss (even though you are eating and feelhungry)
  • Fatigue (weak, tired feeling)
  • Blurred vision
  • Headaches
  • Loss of consciousness (rare)



Other symptoms of type 2 diabetes may include:

  • Slow-healing sores or cuts
  • Itching of the skin (usually around the vaginal or groin area)
  • Frequent yeast infections
  • Recent weight gain or unexplained weight loss
  • Velvety dark skin changes of the neck, armpit, and groin, calledacanthosis nigricans
  • Numbness and tingling of the hands and feet
  • Decreased vision
  • Impotency



Any cure?: Type 2 Diabetes can be cured through specific health foods and exercises. The perfect product for that, can only be 'Diabetes Free', something that I bought 1 year ago. I was completely sceptical at beginning, but now I can confirm that no insulin can replace this perfect product/guide. To know more about it: CLICK HERE (tested by myself).


Let me know your results in the coments, or if you prefer, you can send me an e-mail to: crown_1820@hotmail.com - anything about the guide process, the new symptoms, etc, I will answer any question you have.

Best Regards.

6 comments:

  1. a real cure?... I don't know my friend :/ I'll test the product anyways, and will let you know how it goes. Hope it works, because my type 2 diabetes is killing my days. Will keep in touch, thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed :).

      Delete
    2. Holy *** the product is amazing lol - I didn't really know all that crap from pharms.. I have 1 question: in how much time did you see results?

      Delete
    3. Following the exact methods of the product, I started to see results in about 2 weeks, and at the end of the 2nd month, I was a completely new person, you feel it, and the exercises are not that hard, it's just a matter actitute.

      Please let me know any question you have, I'm here for that.

      Delete
    4. Thank you so much for this. I'll keep in touch!

      Delete

  2. have been suffering from (DIABETES) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the Internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (DIABETES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr VOKE (doctorvoke@gmail.com) or text him +1(661)-797-0921

    ReplyDelete